Family Immigration and Citizenship
Kaiser and Roten represents individuals administratively before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with various family-based petitions and related applications including:
- Petitions for Alien Relatives.
- Applications to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status for those eligible for a "green card.”
- Application for waivers of certain grounds of inadmissibility, if applicable.
- Applications for Naturalization for eligible Lawful Permanent Residents ("green card" holders).
- Applications for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for eligible nationals of designated countries.
- Applications for Asylum and Withholding of Removal for aliens who fear persecution in their native country.
Often, the road to obtaining lawful immigration status in the United States can be a long and arduous process. Kaiser and Roten offers legal counsel every step of the way, helping our clients navigate the complicated world of immigration law.